CELESTRON AstroFi 5 "Schmidt-Cassegrain is a reflector-type telescope (Newton) with a primary mirror diameter of 125 mm, a focal length of 1250 mm (f / 10) and a fully automatic aiming system that can be easily controlled using a smartphone or tablet. Thanks to the free Celestron SkyPortal application and SkyAlign technology makes searching for stellar objects intuitive, fast and very easy, you can select from a database of 120,000 objects or simply point the object directly in the sky with your phone and the telescope will automatically find and track it. Thanks to high-quality optics, you can observe in fine detail, such as the moon's craters, Saturn's rings, the large red spot of Jupiter, the nebulae in the constellation Orion, or thousands of other stellar objects, and the system can generate a menu of the most interesting celestial bodies that can be at a given moment on o blouse to see.
The binoculars transmit their own WIFI signal, so a quality connection is ensured even in remote places without an internet connection.
- type: reflector
- mounting: motorized azimuthal
- focal length: 1250 mm (f / 5)
- front member diameter: 125 mm
- eyepieces: 25mm (magnification 50x), 10mm (magnification 125x)
- optical treatment of glasses: Fully Coated
- tripod: aluminum with rubberized bowl for accessories
- weight: 8.16 kg
- highest useful magnification 295x
- lowest useful magnification 18x
- limiting star size: 13
- angular resolution (Rayleigh limit): 1.11 arcsec
- angular resolution (Dawes limit): 0.93 arcsec
- Light Gathering Power: 329x