Garrett Ace 250 metal detector
The price of the detector includes: an instructional DVD in Czech shot by the Treasure Hunter team and 4x AA batteries.
The detector is equipped with a new reinforced armrest !!!
Garrett Ace 250 is a metal detector I had in my hands a few days after it got out of the factory line. The Garrett Ace 250 detector "for a few crowns" surprised me with its performance. I used it as a travel metal detector from the beginning and therefore I used it really much.
When the 12x9 “ACE PROformance coil appeared, the Garrett Ace 250 metal detector began to work at decent depths. So I owe a lot of wheels in my collection to the two hundred and fifty. For weekend events, I drive a Garrett ACE 250 as a detector for rent. I'm always willing to do any test with him.
The ACE series contains a lot of technology inherited from the GTI and GTP series, and this is evident in performance.
Garrett ACE 250 simply succeeded.
In terms of range, orientation tests that we did in many different soils (from pleasant sands in the Mladá Boleslav region to heavily mineralized soils around the ore mines in Jílové near Prague) show that the "dug" signals of the 1Kčs coin range from 15 to 20 cm according to the composition of the soil, with the new 12x9 ACE PROformancese coil you get a few centimeters deeper. The coil can also be used for the Garrett Ace 150 Metal Detector. Only the graphic answer shifts slightly to the left and the signal is no longer unstable at the end of the range.
- 9x6 "Waterproof coil - standard coil for your maximum penetration. All Garrett detectors of the ACE series are equipped with this coil.
- 12 segments of discrimination - simple selective exclusion of metals that do not interest you. No more nails, foil and scrap iron.
- Tone identification - Three-tone identification. Low LOW tones signal iron and its alloys. Medium MEDIUM tones indicate jewelry and relics. High HIGH tones then indicate the wheels. For coin hunters, the sound is always the most beautiful.
- Depth indicator - measures the depth of the object and determines it in inches.
- Weight - weight 1.2 kg
- Solid and durable construction - solid and solid construction. No Asian indicator of Earth's magnetism faults made of a tenth of a millimeter of thick plastic.
- Length - reasonable adaptability and comfortable grip for all height categories. Possibility of layout from 113 to 126 cm.
- Easy handling - the detector is easily divided into three parts for easy transport.
- Easy to use - it couldn't be easier
- Readable and large display - displays object values on the display.
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics - increases sensitivity and maximizes the range of your detector.
- 20 hours of searching
- Powered by the detector with four 1.5 V AA batteries.
- Battery status indicator - view the status of your batteries.
- ¼ jack - headphone output.
- Warranty - two years warranty.
- If you don't like it, our company offers you an extended warranty period of one year for an additional 10 percent of the price of the detector.
- Detector operating frequency - 6.5 kHz. Easy coil replacement - the possibility of using other coils from the ACE series (12x9 "; 4.5")
You can easily test the effectiveness of the detector in our training field, where you can verify the function of discrimination in relatively difficult conditions and also the actual range of the detector.
You will receive an instructional DVD and a set of alkaline batteries from us for the detector.