The Black Widow headphones have been designed for professional detectors with the requirements for the highest possible sound quality and for environments with high ambient noise levels. The large extended headphone flaps are designed to block ambient noise to a higher degree than viewfinders are used to. The headphones are designed for searching around noisy roads, city centers, etc. You will not have any problems even in very strong winds!
Black Widow include dual setting options, as does our excellent Ghost Gray Ultimate. One switch offers greater compatibility with different detector systems, and the other switch allows signal reduction when the volume of the quietest targets is not needed.
Quality components, design and construction without compromise, this is the Black Widow!
WARNING: Black Widow is different from our main headphone line and requires us to warn consumers of potential hearing damage. If you use the headphones without the loud target limiter switched on, I recommend that you always start adjusting the headphone volume from the minimum setting!
- Dual rotary volume control with segment lock
- Switch for compatibility with all metal detectors - without adapters
- Heavy-Duty connector connects the headphone lead
- Heavy-Duty connecting cable and connector with 90 ° angle.
- Compact design and folding design.
- Heavy-duty polymer headphone design, soft comfortable inner padding.
- Adjustable padded arch ... no screws, no wires, no corrosion!
- Speakers designed for maximum, sensitivity, performance, durability and signal quality!
- Special circuit for blocking too loud signals
- Frequency range: 200 - 3200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1 kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Warranty: 2 years