One of the most advanced locators on the market. You can accurately monitor all types of utility networks, search for wiring faults, or monitor one of the wires in the wiring harness!
The locator assembly is intended for:
- Detection of all engineering networks in two modes: Route / Schedule.
- Troubleshooting electrical wires in Diagnostics mode.
- Direct digital depth measurement up to 10 meters.
- Current measurement.
- Detection of line faults using external sensors DKI 117 and DODK 117.
- "Bundle cable selection" function with Ki sensor 117.
- Simultaneous work with built-in and external sensors.
- Control on inductive antenna.
- Transmitter control.
- Three separate modes: Route / Schedule / Diagnostics and two modes of operation with external sensors DKI-117 / DODK-117 / KI-117.
- Full support for energy saving (pulse) tracing modes with generator.
- Large, high-resolution LCD display with adjustable backlight brightness.
- The connection of external sensors expands the possibilities of use.
- Troubleshooting of utility networks, including damage to insulation.
- Cable identification, function: "Cable selection from bundle".
- Simultaneous work with built-in and external sensors significantly speeds up and improves work quality.
- Advanced functions: Output of measured depth values on the display at all operating frequencies / Definition of the deviation from the axis in the "route" mode / Various display modes (digital ID, graph).
- The built-in microprocessor control simplifies locator preparation and eliminates possible operator error.
- Operating temperatures from -20 ° C to + 60 ° C.
The set consists of:
- AP-019 receiver
- Induction antenna IEM-301.2
- AG-120 transmitter
- Cables and accessories
Other accessories - not included:
Technical parameters of the AP-019 receiver:
- Operating frequency 50 (60) / 100 (120) / 512/1024/8928 Hz.
- "Broadband connection": 50 - 10,000 Hz.
- Depth measurement: Automatic in "ROUTE" mode.
- Depth measurement accuracy: ± 5%.
- Current measurement: Automatic in "ROUTE" mode.
- Current measurement accuracy: ± 5%.
- Power supply: 4 - 7 W (4 - type "C").
- Continuous working time from one set of batteries: approx. 20 hours.
- Ambient temperature: from -20 ° C to 60 ° C.
- Degree of protection: IP54 (dust and water resistant).
- Dimensions: 330x140x700 mm.
- Weight: 2 kg.
Technical parameters of the automatic transmitter AG-120:
- F1 / F2 / F3 ("constant") frequencies selected by the user from 200 to 10000Hz. Recording in non-volatile memory.
- Frequency F4 («transient»).
- Modes: Continuous «» CO / Short pulses.
- Permitted load resistance: 0 - ∞
Maximum output power
- Internal power supply: 120 W (continuous 1.2 - 400) / 180 W (pulse 0.8 - 270)
- External battery: 180 W (continuous 1.8 - 600) / 270 W (pulse 1.2 - 400)
- Integrated rechargeable battery pack: 12V / 12Ah rechargeable batteries.
- Power supply for work and for battery charging: output voltage 15 V; output current 16 A max
- External power supply enabled: voltage 11 - 27 V, current 15 A max
Maximum dimensions of the transmitter: 305x270x194 mm
Maximum transmitter weight: 12 kg
Ambient temperature: from -30ºC to + 60ºC
Degree of protection rating: IP54 (dust and water resistant)
You can download the catalog sheet in full resolution and pdf format by double-clicking on the image above.
Technoac catalog in pdf format. (4MB) can be downloaded here: Catalog of utility network locators and water leak detectors Technoac 2016 or by double-clicking on the image.