A unique locator that combines three functions: search for engineering networks (metallic and non-metallic) and fluid leaks. The device has a graphical display and stores 30 signals. With this device you can search for routes from live cables and pipes with cathodic protection, as well as, thanks to the passive mode, metal networks.
- Detection of water leakage from pipes: Receiver АP-027 + sensitive acoustic sensor АD-227.
- Detection of live and non-live electrical conductors
- Detection of non-metallic pipes - UM shock generator
- Search for a cable in a bundle
- Visualization of acoustic sensor results with the possibility of filtering unwanted frequencies of background sounds.
- Storage of 30 signal levels with graphical display.
- Graphical visualization (moving graph) of sequence measurements to determine the maximum and minimum signal levels.
- Protection against accidental reception of strong acoustic noise.
- Intuitive detector control.
- Frequency range bandwidth selection.
- Water leak detection depth up to 6 m.
- Receiver АP-027 + electromagnetic sensor EMD-247.
- Detection distance up to 50 m.
- Filters: 50 (60), 100 (120), 512, 1024, 8192, 32768 Hz or "broadband".
- Operation with headphones.
- Operation without headphones.
Non-metallic pipe search mode
- Use the variable power of the AG 144 transmitter (7.5W to 180W) and the UM112 shock generator
- Absolute absence of parasitic signal breaks on the surrounding pipeline!
The receiver lasts for at least 20 hours without recharging and replacing the batteries (4x AA).
High sensitivity, gain up to 100 dB!
The set consists of
- Receiver АP-027
- AG 144 generator
- UM 112 shock generator
- Induction antenna
- Electromagnetic sensor EMD-247
- Sensitive acoustic sensor АD-227
Catalog sheet of TPT 522 locator
Technoac catalog in pdf format. (4MB) can be downloaded here: Catalog of utility network locators and water leak detectors Technoac 2016 or by double-clicking on the image.