Quick Draw Pro is a new metal detector from Bounty Hunter. The detector uses all the new technologies of First Texas (Bounty Hunter, Fisher and Teknetics). It is built so that literally everyone can handle it. The detector is designed primarily for beginners. Thanks to its very good characteristics, it will also appeal to advanced searchers. In terms of both range and speed of target signal processing, detectors in its class are far out of line. The 25 cm diameter biaxial concentric probe, which can also be found in other top-class First Texas detectors (eg Fisher F70, Teknetiks G2, etc.), clearly contributes to the very good feeling of the instrument.
The detector is also very well balanced and has an incredibly low weight of only 1 kg. Identification on the LCD is handled by ID numbers ranging from 1 to 99 and the 3-tone audio discrimination is very accurate. The motion-free pinpoint tracking mode, which, despite the very fast response of the detector to the target, makes finding the object much easier for beginners.
Processing Speed - Compared to digital metal detectors of its class, it has no competition. The detector is very fast and accurate.
Range - the fact that it is actually a detector in the lowest class, the detector range is not bad at all and can be calmly compared to digital detectors with a price significantly higher!
Operation and function - Being a detector in the lowest price class up to CZK 5,000, the detector is equipped with an extraordinary feature.
Probe - detector is equipped with a high quality biaxial concentric probe of 25 cm.
Pinpoint - motionless mode will make it easier for beginners to find detected targets.
Three-tone audio discrimination. Ferromagnetic metals (iron) are reported in a deep tone, targets of nonferrous metals are reported in either medium or high tone depending on the surface conductivity of the object.
The possibility of setting is really wide. You can either use the classic elimination from iron targets to non-ferrous metal items, or use the NOTCH function , where you can select segments using so-called notches. These functions can usually be searched only for detectors considerably more expensive.
Identification on LCD
Despite its simplicity, the display really offers enough. The target is identified by the item ID numbers ranging from 1 to 99 . In the clear menu you will find the sensitivity settings (10 levels) , the volume (10 levels) and the classic discrimination settings + the option to use cropping (Notch function). The detector also displays the approximate depth of the stored object both in the graph and numerically when using the motionless tracing mode. The last icon on the LCD is the battery level indicator, which has 3 status levels.
The detector is equipped with a 25 cm biaxial concentric probe . This is a high quality probe used by a number of other First Texas professional detectors. However, the choice of probes is considerably wider, especially for 2D coils.
- Three-tone audio discrimination! Deep tone for iron targets and two high notes for non-ferrous metal items.
- Target resolution using ID numbers ranging from 1 to 99.
- Discrimination by standard conductivity exclusion or NOTCH windows!
- Concentric biaxial probe 25 cm (waterproof).
- Non-motion pinpoint tracking mode.
- Sensitivity adjustment in 10 levels.
- Adjust the volume in 10 levels.
- Operating frequency 7.8 kHz.
- Extremely fast target signal processing, without delay.
- Built-in loudspeaker and possibility to connect headphones with a 6.3 mm jack
- Adjust the volume in 10 levels
- Very rigid and length adjustable construction; great detector balance.
- Weight only 1 kg including battery.
- Power 1x 9V battery - lasts up to 20 hours depending on the number of targets and whether you are using headphones.
- Warranty: 2 years.