The price of the Garrett ACE 400i metal detector includes: Clear Sound headphones, 8.5 "x 11" probe cover, rain cover for electric box and 4x AA batteries
D e Tektor metals Garrett Ace 400i uses a number of advanced features. The new Iron audio function allows the user to better discriminate against the iron and, in addition, to change the extent to which the bass and midtone are to be heard. A higher operating frequency of 10 kHz also contributes to higher sensitivity to small targets.
Features of the Ace 400i
- Adjustable Iron Audio
- New digital target IDs in the range 0-99
- Adjustable frequency (4-step shift to reduce the effects of electromagnetic interference)
- New guide bar locks (older models were without locks)
- Twelve identification segments, six for iron identification
- Notch discrimination
- New audio response modulation for clearer and more reliable identification
- Low detector weight
- Three operating modes
- Four levels of sensitivity adjustment
- Subject depth indicator
- Operating frequency 10 kHz
- Five search modes plus motionless pinpoint
- Three audio tones
- Sensitivity adjustable in 8 steps
- Working probe 8.5 "x 11" DD Proformance ™
- Adjustable length 1.06 m to 1.29 m
- Weight 1.32kg
- Power supply 4x1.5 V
- Warranty: 2 years
- Clear Sound headphones
- 8.5 "x 11" probe cover
- Rain cover for electric box
- 4x AA batteries
Possibility to set the strength of the response and the place where the iron targets are to sound.
Numerical evaluation of objects using a pair of ID numbers.
Higher operating frequencies bring better sensitivity to small targets, gold and lead.
Clearer audio response.
Proven type of 2D probe.