Golden Mask GM4PRO WD 9 metal detector is a new advanced continuation of the Golden Mask HF series of detectors. The detector summarizes all the advantages of the previous series and is now able to operate on two operating frequencies, 8 kHz and 18 kHz, without the need to change the probe!
The detector is already equipped with a new construction!
The operating frequency of 18 kHz is suitable for locations with a larger number of iron objects. Also in soils with a higher content of iron oxide, the range will be greater when using the frequency of 18 kHz. You can use the lower working frequency of 8kHz in areas that contain a smaller number of iron targets and also a lower amount of iron oxide in the soil. In such locations, especially on larger objects, the range is greater when using the frequency 8 kHz.
The overall effect is a greater possibility of adapting the detector to the ambient conditions, and whether we are talking about the condition of the soil, the possibility of shifting the working frequency due to ambient electromagnetic interference.
Golden Mask GM4PRO WD 9 is equipped with a new 23 cm Spider probe. This new coil from the Spider series is characterized by an excellent ratio between reach and excellent separation properties. Even at a weight of 400 g, the probe has an exceptionally rigid and durable construction and the detector is perfectly balanced with it.
However, there is a whole range of other coils with sizes from 12 cm to 38 cm. With the detector, you can set the point where you want the iron targets to sound or use the preset values. It is also very interesting to be able to adjust the audio response of the detector as it is most direct to you. You are not limited to preset audio, which can be appreciated especially by older searchers, who prefer deeper tones at lower frequencies.
Thanks to the new design, the detector is significantly better balanced and also lighter. Golden Mask detectors have traditionally appreciated is the depth of detection. This is great for the GM4PRO WD, whether it applies to the smallest targets of such larger objects in virtually all soil conditions. The impressive soil debugging function is also impressive, which has a short run but is still very effective.
Golden Mask GM4PRO WD 9 Metal Detector Specifications
- Operating frequency 18kHz and 8 kHz
- High performance VLF-TR transmitter
- Multitone discrimination with adjustable level
- VCO controlled oscillator
- Manually adjustable ground balance with a short stroke of only 240 °
- Automatic soil debugging function and mineralization filter (automatic function is marked in red at the left end of the working field of the GB controller)
- Exact discriminator
- Adaptable settings - filters
- Identification of low batteries
- Power supply : GM Li-PO 3x2500mAh (detector package contains both battery block and charger)
- Waterproof lightweight probe 9 "(23 cm) 2D
- Headphone input 6.3mm
- Adjust the volume
- Telescopic construction
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: With probe 7 "- 1300g, 9" 23 cm - 1330g, 12 "(30 cm) - 1490g