A discounted depth set of the Minelab Equinox 600 metal detector and the Coiltek 15 "probe for EQ. The set includes both the Equinox 600 detector and all accessories. coil can be found here: Coiltek 15 "probe for EQ
The Minelab EQUINOX 600 metal detector is a versatile multi-purpose device that far surpasses conventional single-frequency VLF detectors. It is able to work with all types of targets and in all soil conditions. Just choose a location, turn it on and go!
The EQUINOX series was designed for those who are seriously looking for coins, jewelry, etc., who want to switch to a high-performance detector, without high financial costs. But it is also suitable for beginning searchers, thanks to its very easy operation and ability to work in all environments. Minelab Multi-IQ multi-frequency technology, which combines very fast recovery after receiving the target, with low-latency wireless technology and a very light and also waterproof construction.
Basic technical data
- 3 Detection modes (park, field, beach)
- 4 options for setting the operating frequency 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz and Multi (Multi IQ uses all these frequencies simultaneously: 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz and 40 kHz as with the EQ 800!)
- Waterproof up to 3 meters
- Weight 1.3 kg including battery and spool cover
- Base coil 11 "(28 cm) 2D
- 6 "and 15x12" 2D coils (15cm and 38x30 cm) will also be available immediately upon sale.
- Three-part, solid and rigid construction
- Thanks to a great light base probe, a very well-balanced "probe comes with a cover" detector
- Working temperature -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Warranty - 3 years
Simultaneous multifrequency technology
True intelligent multi-frequency technology for maximum performance with a wide range of individual frequencies.
EQUINOX is fully submersible to a depth of up to 3 meters. You can search beaches, lakes, rivers and streams.
Elegant and light
Robust and lightweight construction, it allows a long line of hours spent searching without fatigue and in any environment.
High speed wireless audio signal transmission
Ultra fast wireless transmission with WM 08 or you can use fast aptX sluchátka (low latency Bluetooth) headphones.
6 adjustable operating modes
Each detection mode has two search profiles. You can save your own settings in each profile.
Fast and accurate goal evaluation
The high speed of recovery with accurate identification guarantees that you will never miss the desired targets in waste-infested localities.
Fully customizable for all types of targets and soil conditions ... just choose a place and go searching.
PARK - LES
Great performance in high waste environments. Using the Multi function in this mode is the most versatile for detecting coins and artifacts.
Great performance in high waste environments. Using the Multi function in this mode is the most versatile for detecting coins and artifacts
They excel in dry and wet sand and under water. Beach mode only works in Multi mode and is intended for typical use in beach conditions.
The user interface
The easy-to-read display shows the numerical values of the ID items. All the information you need to know during detection is right in front of you. The LCD is very well backlit and clear. You can change the detection modes and operating frequencies immediately by pressing the button. The control is very dynamic without interrupting the search.
EQUINOX 600 user interface - display and functions
- Battery status and connected wireless device.
- Possibility to create your own discriminant patterns for ignoring unwanted targets.
- The ability to change the operating frequency, operating mode and sensitivity literally in motion.
- Option to activate All-Metal mode if you want to temporarily disable the discrimination pattern.
- Possibility to activate the motionless Pinpoint mode for precise target tracking.
- Possibility to set a number of basic and advanced detection functions: Interference suppression / Soil balance / Volume adjustment / Threshold tone adjustment / Response tone adjustment / Recovery speed.
Operating frequencies of 20 kHz and 40 kHz are not available for the EQUINOX 600 separately, only in Multi. The displayed Multi-IQ frequency range applies to EQUINOX 600 and 800. This diagram is only representative. Actual sensitivity levels will depend on target types and sizes, soil conditions, and detector settings.
Low operating frequencies give more depth to large targets. High operating frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. Thanks to the technologies used in the EQUINOX series detectors, you can work across the entire spectrum of frequencies and at the same time achieve maximum results.
The Equinox 600 offers three operating frequencies separately + Multi (5 frequencies simultaneously) and three options for setting the refresh rate to receive the target
Included in the price of the detector
- Plus base coil cover
- Minelab Club T-shirt
- Charger with two outputs, for the possibility of simultaneous charging of both headphones and detector