The Credo metal detector differs from the higher DDM model mainly by the absence of a graphical evaluation part. However, its overall performance is at the same level. Like the Credo DDM metal detector, it uses a 44% stronger transmitter than the original Standart SE model, and surpasses this original top model from Nexus other features. The device is built on the basis of MKII, which explains its excellent features and performance. The detector is able to work in all environments, starting with salty beaches and iron or mineralization of extremely contaminated soils.
All Nexus models currently in production have undergone a very significant modification of all audio modes. To be specific, the audio was given a much larger range. The new dual mode with threshold tone audio control is really impressive. It also got into the tweak in the form of a switchable amplifier, where you will be able to amplify the sound of the signal as if it were on the surface with the remote control under the handle.
Credo is a detector with fast automatic tuning of probes (balance - resonant). This significantly improves the overall performance of the metal detector. The Credo and DDM versions are the second deepest detectors in the company's production program. Although the discrimination and accuracy are the same as for the MK II, there is of course a difference between the detectors in range and sensitivity. The detector is suitable for all types of search, coins, militaria or natural gold and is thus maximally universal.
- New 2D probes with significantly longer service life than classically encapsulated probes.
- The new Auto function sets the threshold tone, discrimination, GB balance and iron discrimination together. This will make the job much easier for complete beginners.
- 44% stronger transmitter than the older Nexus SE
- Three-part detector design
- Volume adjustment and on / off control
- Threshold tone setting in combination with automatic function
- Ground Balance
- Adjustable recovery speed
- Battery test
- Iron mode switch
- Operating frequency: 6 to 18 kHz
- Applicable probe types: 2D
- Auxiliary probe scales: 13 ”2D - 650g, 10” 2D - 540g; 7 ”2D - 350g
- Detector weight (without probe) 1.0 kg
- Probe design: ABS and fiberglass
- Audio: fully adjustable
- Audio output: 6 mm stereo jack
- Power supply: 15V (10 AA alkaline batteries)
- Operating modes: All-Metal, discriminatory and automatic.
- Optimal working temperature: -15 ° to + 60 ° C
- Optimal humidity: 0 to 85%
- THE DETECTOR IS EQUIPPED WITH A NEW 10 "(26 cm) 2D probe
New 2D Nexus probes for metal detector Standart MK II
13 "(33 cm) 2D High Energy at 6kHz
General most universal basic probe detector. This is also the reason why it is supplied directly with the detector. The probe is designed for the deepest possible reach on all types of targets. Due to its size, it also has a very decent coverage (33 cm). For waste-infested sites, it is worth considering purchasing a smaller probe for better separation properties. The construction of the probe is made of ABS plastic and fiberglass. The probe has a significantly longer endurance than all coils produced by the classic casting method and will serve you for many years.
10 "DD High Energy at 7 kHz
The best additional probe and for the metal detector Nexus Standart MK II but also basic for the cheaper variant of Credo detectors. You could say that with this probe, you work hardest on waste-infested fields. The probe has an excellent ratio between depth range and separation and is very effective in finding the smallest targets.
10 "DD High Energy at 18kHz
Specially designed for finding gold nuggets with maximum emphasis on the best possible separation properties.
7 "DD High Energy at 8kHz
Probe designed for hard-to-reach areas and for searching in small targets in heavily contaminated areas.