Garrett Z-Link is a universal wireless transmitter designed for virtually all types of metal detectors. Z Link is 6 times faster than classic Bluetooth, so the signal delay is well below the threshold of what the human ear is able to detect.
Package included in the set
- WT-1 - wireless transmitter
- WR-1 - wireless receiver
- Two cables for charging via USB
- Cable with 1/4 ”jack
- Mounting ring
- Portable briefcase
- Flash response from detector to headphones (17 ms)
- Versatility - designed to work with almost any metal detector and can be used with almost any headphone
- Frequency hopping - technology for pairing headphones so that there is no interference with other Z-Lines.
- Almost 30 hours of operating time on a single charge. It can be recharged from any micro USB port
- Use on both VLF and PI detectors
- Each Z-Line module has an automatic shutdown function (30 minutes of inactivity)
- Speed: 17 ms delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz Frequency Hopping
- WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.
- WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
- Battery type: rechargeable Li-Ion
- Charging: Micro-USB charging port (including cables)
- Operating time: up to 30 hours on a single charge
- Warranty: 2 years
- Certification: FCC, CE, IC
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to 60 ° C
Accessories (sold separately)
Garrett Z-Lynk ™ headphone cable with 2-pin AT connector