Celestron Outland X binoculars are designed to meet the needs of all outdoor enthusiasts, from ornithologists and hunters to sports fans to travelers. The rubberized Outland X has been designed to withstand even harsher handling and use in all weather conditions. The robust, polycarbonate cover is durable enough while remaining light. The telescope includes a nylon soft protective case.
The ideal device for travel. In the Outland X series, we supply two compact devices and three in normal size. Excellent image quality is ensured by BAK-4 optical prisms and multilayer optics. The glasses are offered with anti-reflective Multi-Coated treatment.
Twist-up eyepieces with multiple positions ensure comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
- range: 10x50
- lens diameter: 50 mm
- magnification factor: 10x
- prisms: BaK-4
- type: Roof
- optical treatment of glasses: Multi-Coated
- the telescope is full of nitrogen against fogging
- angle of view: 5.5 °
- exit pupil: 3.1 mm
- closest focusing distance: 3.99 m
- visible field: 1000 m / 96 m
- IPD (min / max) [mm]: 56 ÷ 74
- weight: 768 g
- central sharpening mechanism
- reinforcement: rubber
- color shade: black
- binoculars for sports and leisure