I. Basic provisions
- The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is Detektory Mlejnský sro, IČ 04633709 with its registered office at K Pepři 607, 254 01, Jílové u Prahy. ("Administrator").
- Contact details of the administrator are firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
- The controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Legal reason for processing personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data
- is performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. b) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as “Contract Performance”),
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Interest”);
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “Consent”).
- On the part of the administrator, there is an automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Art. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
III. Purpose of processing, categories, sources and recipients of personal data
|Legal reason||Purpose||Data||Data source||Recipients of personal data (processors)|
|Performance of the contract||Order processing||Client's personal data (name, e-mail, phone, address and other contact details)||Order form||Subcontractors, webhosting and serverhosting providers, mailing services, transport companies, payment gateways, installment companies|
|Performance of the contract||Service request processing and response to the contact form||Client's personal data (name, e-mail, phone, address and other contact details)||Service order form, contact form||Subcontractors, mailing services, transport companies|
|Justified interest||Provide an email to a third-party service for review||E-mail address and ordering information||Order form||Heureka.cz|
|Justified interest||Ensure proper web functionality||1st Party Cookies (technical)||Signed in activity||Web hosting services, subcontractors|
|Justified interest||Providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters)||Contact details of clients||Order information||Mailing services, cloud storage, subcontractors|
|Justified interest||Common traffic analysis, detection of server errors and prevention of fraud and attacks on the server||For 50 months: Third-party cookies, pseudonymized registered user identifiers such as UserID, IP address, and web browsing data.||Moving a user on the web, registering and creating an anonymized user ID, viewing the error page, adding comments||Google Analytics, web hosting services and possibly other analytics services|
|Justified interest||User account registration||Client's personal data (nickname, e-mail, name and more)||Registration form||Subcontractors, web hosting and server hosting providers|
|Agreement||Minelab Club registration||Client's personal data (contact data), model of the detector owned||Registration form for Minelab Detectors Owners Club||Mailing services|
|Agreement||Targeted advertising (retargeting)||For a maximum of 13 months: Third-party cookies, IP addresses, browser data, and web browsing data||View certain pages on the web||Reklamní platformy umožňující retargeting (Ads, Sklik, Facebook)Advertising platforms enabling retargeting (Ads, Sklik, Facebook)|
|Agreement||Get demographic reports in traffic statistics||Third-party cookies, demographics (age, gender, interests, interest, and other categories)||DoubleClick cookie, Android advertising ID, iOS ID for advertisers||Google Analytics|
|Agreement||Informing users about news||Emails, names, nicknames and other user registration information||User account settings||Web hosting company and e-mail distribution services|
|Agreement||Profiling to show targeted content on the web and in direct marketing (newsletters)||Cookie file with user identification, URL of the viewed page||Browse certain pages on the web||Facebook, web hosting company|
IV. Data retention period
- Unless otherwise stated in the preceding paragraphs, the Administrator keeps personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
- If they are in point III. cookies are included in the personal data, the following rules apply to their processing.
- Rules for the use or blocking of cookies can be set by each user in their Internet browser, thereby expressing their consent to their processing. You can see the instructions on blocking cookies.
- The user can set whether or not to accept all or some cookies (eg third-party cookies). Blocking cookies may adversely affect the usability of the website and service.
- On this site, visitors who consent to placing cookies in their browsers are provided with information from the following companies by appropriately adjusting their browser behavior:
- If you object to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
VI. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services, data and file storage, analytics and direct marketing services.
VII. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR,
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR,
the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VIII. Terms of personal data security
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form, in particular…
The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him / her have access to personal data.
IX. Final Provisions
By submitting an order form from the online order form or by completing the inquiry form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
X – Speciální ustanovení – lovci historie
In the "History Hunters" section, users can share their findings with a metal detector. These findings serve for mapping of found objects in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Lovecpokladu.cz has shared all these photos and other finding circumstances listed by the user with experts. Inserting findings is voluntary, but if the user decides to contribute to this database, it is not possible to simply delete the inserted objects. (with obvious exceptions, poor quality photographs, wastes, items with no meaningful value). In case of cancellation of the account at lovecpokladu.cz, the finding will only delete the name of the finder and the finding will become anonymous.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2016.