The range of high-quality FirstScope beginner telescopes has been enriched with a design addition since 2019. Edition of "Moon" with the original film Moon by Robert Reeves.
The high-quality reflector-type telescope (newton) in the Dobsonian style is equipped with a spherical glass mirror with a 76 mm aperture. FirstScope is an ideal basic astronomical telescope suitable for observing the moon, bright stars and planets. It is suitable for complete beginners, simply remove it from the box, insert the eyepiece and you can start browsing. To move across the sky, simply rotate the azimuth axis in the direction of the desired object. The compact table design facilitates storage and transport. The stylish design also makes the FIRSTSCOPE binoculars a beautiful and decorative gift.
- Type: reflector (Newton)
- Mounting: Dobson
- Focal Length: 300mm (f / 3.95)
- Aperture: 76mm
- Eyepieces: 20mm (magnification 15x), 4mm (magnification 75x)
- Highest useful magnification: 180x
- Lowest useful magnification: 11x
- Telescope weight: 1956 g
- Package dimensions: 39.5 x 23.5 x 24.0 cm
- Package weight: 2.50 kg "