The probe is supplied with a protective cover
The Hunter probe is best suited for highly iron-contaminated locations where you try to get as deep as possible and still have excellent depth of reach.
1. Increased stability and sensitivity in highly mineralized soil.
2. Recommended for waste contaminated sites
3. Weight 490 grams.
4. Size 31x22 cm
4. Increased resistance to interference and low response on wet grass.
5. Improved metal discrimination.
6. Improved separation of nearby iron targets.
7. Increase the depth range of the standard probe.
8. Completely waterproof.
9. 2 year warranty.
10. The 2D coil does not allow the identification of the depth and size of the detected target.
You can download the catalog by double-clicking on the image or on the link Catalog of NEL probes . Alternatively, you can look at the Nel Probe section in the treasure hunter's e-shop.