The Thunder coil combines high sensitivity to small objects, great depth of detection and excellent separation. Despite its more than decent size, the probe is beautifully light. 560 g at 37x26 cm is a great result from engineers in Neel. When working with digital detectors, you will maximize the possibility of finding all types of targets from really large objects to targets weighing 1g. The probe is suitable for searching for coins, artifacts in all types of soils.
The Thunder 2F probe uses two frequencies, 18.75 kHz and 7.5 kHz. The frequencies are switched on the electronics box.
Weight: 560 g
Size: 37x26.5 cm
Probe cover: included
- Quality cable gland with complete waterproofing
- Highly durable eyelets for coil mounting
- The body of the probe is made of impact-resistant plastic resistant to UV radiation
- Spool cover included in the price of the spool (designed to protect the spool at work)
- Coil connectors use gold-plated or silver-plated contacts
- Highly durable coil supply conductor manufactured in Germany
- Connector protection cover
- All Nel probes are tested
- The probe is 100% waterproof
- Composite materials are used in the construction of the probes. These allow the coils to be used safely without covers
- The probe fixing screw is included in the delivery of the coil