Minelab GPX 5000 - the deepest gold metal detector on the market
Minelab GPX 5000 sets new standards in gold detection technologies. With an amazing range of functions and features, it is not only better than its predecessor, but creates its own class of gold detectors. New unique features MPS, DVT and SETA increase the detector's performance so much that it is able to find many more targets than ever before.
The price of the detector includes two coils and other accessories.
New electronics enhancements, Soil / Timings and a huge range of functions combined with the legendary GPX detectors' ability to "see" metal objects despite highly mineralized soils offer you much greater depth performance compared to other metal detectors.
The use of unique functions and state-of-the-art patented technologies ensures that the GPX 5000 detector will work stably even in areas with difficult soil conditions with high depth performance and sensitivity not only to gold objects. Experienced users of Minelab GPX detectors know that the detectors of this series will find metal objects much deeper than any other detector in any soil conditions! That's why we can say that with the GPX detector we have a depth advantage!
The GPX 5000 is also the best choice for the relic and jewelry search specialist, who has the greatest demands on the quality and performance of the detector and wants to search for items much deeper than anyone before him. Easy for both beginners and professionals - with six preset search modes, just turn on the detector and start searching. If you are looking for gold, you need the best. If you are looking for the best detector, you don't have to look for any other!
Features of the Minelab GPX 5000 metal Minelab model:
- New technologies - SETA, DVT, MPS guarantee that this technologically most advanced detector will respond better to small objects
- 8 timings work as if you had 8 detectors in one, allowing you to find multiple findings in different soil conditions
- About against its predecessor has three new timings Coin / Relic (coins / relics) Salt / Gold (salt soil / gold) and Fine Gold (fine gold) timing Fine Gold gives better depth performance and sensitivity as Enhance, brings much more nuggets and even from sites that are considered "cleaned"
- Salt / Gold timing is excellent in conditions where the soil is salty - excellent for the beach!
- Coin / Relic timing (coins and relics) provides the deepest performance in mild soil conditions
- Improved timing provides even better depth performance
- Improved electronics increase target sensitivity and better balance of ground influence
- Six preset detection modes for easier Switch On and Go detection
- All modes can be adjusted according to the needs of the operator
- The settings of the Automatic Ground Balance function allow easy setting of the detector in any soil conditions (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Adjusting the audio settings allows you to better adapt the audio output to your personal needs (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Target Volume, Volume Limit, Stabilizer).
- The adjustable value of the Iron Reject function allows you to set the detector according to the conditions of a specific location
- Motion Control - coil speed setting to optimize response to a Tune target (also known as Noise Cancel) has automatic and manual selection and minimizes the effects of electrical interference
- Rx Gain for sensitivity adjustment
- Backlit screen with auto power off setting to save battery power
- Lightweight Li-ion battery with built-in audio amplifier amplifier
- Standard 11 "2D probe and in addition 15" mono probe
Metal detector catalog GPX 5000 free to download in pdf format. The catalog is in Aj.
Double-click on the image to download the catalog.
Treasure Hunter is a distributor and the only authorized service center of Minelab in the Czech and Slovak Republics
We provide all warranty and post-warranty service of all Minelab , regardless of where the metal detector was purchased.
To claim the guarantee, you only need to provide a valid tax document.
Your order can be processed by our nearest regional dealer. Map of our regional dealers .