The Vibra Quatic 320 has a robust omnidirectional head. As a result, there is a further increase in range. Pinpointer vibrations are softer than the Vibra Probe 580. The detected object is also detected by a bright blue LED. Pinpointer has a very robust construction and can be submerged to a depth of 30m.
- No on-off button. The VIBRA-Quatic 320 switches on and off when you set the detector upwards or switches off automatically one minute after the last detection of a metal object.
- Pulse Induction (PI) - This technology allows searching on beaches, in salt water or in any type of soil, including basalts.
- VIBRA-Quatic detects the omnidirectional head of the finder, not the entire length, which allows you to identify the exact target.
- Waterproof - The unique closed design allows VIBRA-Probe to be used in rain, mud or underwater to a depth of 30m.
- Automatic tuning - the state-of-the-art microprocessor-controlled design requires no modifications of any kind.
- Detector response - When the target is within range, the VIBRA-Quatic 320 responds to the detectors with selections and flashes of bright blue light.
- The new advanced circuit maintains the same detection distance throughout the battery life.
- Distance to target - vibration pulses increase with lower distance to target
- Low battery indicator - The built-in low battery sensor alerts you to the need to replace the battery.
- Easy battery installation - the finder is powered by a standard 9V battery. Just turn the rear wheel and pull out the compression seal to access the battery bay.
- Sturdy construction - VIBRA detectors are robust