1 Introductory provisions
- These conditions determine the relationship between the operator of this Portal, which is Detektory Mlejnský s.r.o, IČ: 04633709, with its registered office at K Pepři 607 254 01, Jílové u Prahy, Czech Republic (hereinafter the “Operator”) and the User.
- The purpose of the Portal is the services and functions of the social network and the sale of products in the e-shop.
- Portal - website www.lovecpokladu.cz, associated mobile applications or other programs provided mainly through the Internet network operated by the Operator.
- User - an entity that interacts with this Portal in any way, which includes in particular creating user accounts, inserting any content (eg finds), sending messages (eg in chat, forums or direct messages) or removing some new content (eg notifications on account activity, newsletter).
- User content - any content that the user provides or has provided to the Portal in the past, ie uploaded via a web browser, mobile application, e-mail or other means of electronic communication. The Content includes, for example, all texts, photographs, audiovisual recordings, expressions of voice, eg in surveys, etc.
- Account - a user account that the User creates during registration.
3 User Rights
- The User has the right to edit or delete their Content, if the Portal allows them after logging in to their Account, or if this Content contains personal data. The User has the right to anonymize their Data Content in accordance with the conditions of personal data processing. They can ask further questions regarding the deletion of content by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The conditions regarding the right to personal data protection can be found on this website.
4 Obligations of the User
The User is responsible for the correctness and legal integrity of all Content that they upload to the Portal, whether this Content is published, sent to another person or only sent to the server without publication. Defective content that would violate this obligation would be, for example:
- third party copyright infringement
- duplicate content,
third-party personal data for which the User who enters them does not own the consent to their transfer to the Operator.
incitement to hatred against a group of persons, statements violating good morals, harming the good name of the Operator or other persons and other illegal statements,
statements causing harm to the Operator or third parties
an attempt to damage the Portal (eg by attacking the server, trying to find a weakness of the Portal, etc.).
- The User agrees to use the Portal only in a manner that will fulfill the purpose of the Portal.
- Violation of any of the above obligations of the User gives the Operator the opportunity to change or delete the problematic User Content, in case of gross violation of the entire Account with all User Content, as well as all other User data and prevent the User from further access to the Portal.
- The User is responsible for the damage caused to third parties caused by his actions through the Portal.
5 Liability of the Operator
- The operator is not liable for any damages arising from the use of the portal.
- The Operator does not provide the Users with any guarantees in relation to the features or availability of the Portal.
- Access to the Account is protected by a login name and password or a link in the e-mail. The user is obliged to protect this data from misuse. The Operator shall not be liable for any misuse of this login data or for any possible damage or any claims of third parties arising from such misuse.
6 License Agreement
- In the event that the provision of the Content by the User creates a copyright work (hereinafter referred to as the “Work”), the User grants the Provider the right to use such work in its original or processed or otherwise altered form, for all known uses. At the time of concluding this Agreement, including the provision of the Work to third parties.
- The license is granted as non-exclusive.
- The license is provided as unlimited in time and place without the right to remuneration for the provision of the license.
- The Client may modify and change the Work in any way, combine the author's work with another or include it in a collective work.
- The provisions of § 2378 (withdrawal for non-use of the license) and § 2382 (withdrawal for change of the author's beliefs) of the Civil Code shall not apply.
7 Final provisions
- These conditions are valid and effective from 29.1.2020.
- The above conditions of the User's Rights, the User's Obligations and the License Agreement apply to all User Content that the User has uploaded to the Portal at any time in the past, whether the Portal was operated by the current Operator or a previous operator.
- These conditions are subject to change at any time. Their current form is on the website www.lovecpokladu.cz.
- In the event that any part of the terms and conditions contain invalid or illegal provisions, the rest of the terms and conditions remain in effect.
- In the event of disputes between the User and the Operator, both parties shall make reasonable efforts to resolve these disputes by mutual agreement. The courts of the Czech Republic shall have jurisdiction in disputes concerning obligations under these conditions or concerning legal relations which have arisen in connection with these conditions. The jurisdiction of other courts is not allowed. Issues not regulated by these conditions are thus governed by the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, and other valid and effective legal regulations.